- Single-Module Full-size AMC processor module
- Based on a 6-core Intel® Xeon® E-2276ME processor
- RapidIO® or PCI Express® fabric interface
- Backplane connections enhanced with dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- VxWorks 7 Board Support Package
AM C8x/msd is an AdvancedMC® processor board based on the 6-core Intel® Xeon® E-2276ME processor with a 2.8GHz base frequency for high-performance applications. Compared to previous product generations that had a fixed fabric interface, AM C8x/msd is available with either PCI Express® or RapidIO® fabric interfaces enabling the same processor complex to be used in a variety of user configurations. By default, AM C8x/msd comes with 16 Gbytes soldered DDR4 Error Correcting Code DRAM with single-bit error correction and dual-channel architecture. Unique to AM C8x/msd, the standard 1000BASE-BX backplane connections can be used at 10GBASE-KR rates to significantly improve Ethernet throughput.
Datasheet AM C8x/msd