- 6U VPX rugged conduction-cooled processor board
- Based on Intel® Xeon® Processor E-2176M
- Up to 32 Gbytes DRAM with built-in error correction
- Configurable PCI Express® fabric connections
- Dual XMC sites for local expansion
- Direct attached storage options
VR E7x/msd-RCx is a 6U VPX™ rugged conduction-cooled processor board based on a 6-core Intel® Xeon® processor E-2176M that is designed for applications that need high clock speeds across a maximum of 12 threads. It is available with two XMC sites and includes direct-attached SATA and PCI Express® based storage options. The ruggedized variant is designed for use in a range of C4ISR applications for the defense and transportation markets and is offered with optional security and built-in-test enhancements.
Datasheet VR E7x/msd-RCx