- Allows testing PC/104+ boards using an inexpensive desktop PC
- Exclusive HotSwap software utility eliminates the need to restart the host after hot-swapping PC/104+ boards
- No disturbance to host PCI bus during hot-swapping
- Single switch operation and LED power indicator
- Header pins available for logic analyzer hookup
Model 623 allows testing PC/104+ boards using an inexpensive desktop PC. The 623 offers significant time savings during product development and production testing by allowing PC/104+ boards to be hot-swapped within a desktop PC.
There is no need for an expensive PC/104+ enclosure and processor to test PC/104+ boards.
Use of the 623 protects the system’s PCI slot from physical wear and reduces the system’s electrical stress from frequent power cycling.
||PC/104+, 32-bit, 33 MHz
||Single illuminated pushbutton
||Standard PC hold-down bracket
|PC/104+ board mounting
||Guide pins and a PC/104+ ejector
||6.5” x 4.75” x 0.75”
||5 VDC, 50 mA +/- 12 VDV available