- Intel® Core I5-8265U/I7-8565U processor
- Rugged and fanless design
- 9~36V DC input, optional intelligent switch function
- M12 connectors for front I/O, standard interfaces reserved on the backside
- Optional WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE/5G, GPS, CAN2.0, POE, etc.
The Darveen MVC series are rugged vehicle computers for mining and other heavy industries. They are equipped with Intel J1900 or Core-I low-power processor and a pre-installed Windows operating system. It can fully utilize Microsoft Windows data processing capabilities in mobile vehicles and improve application and network management capabilities while maintaining the flexibility and ease of use of multi-tasking applications.
MVC series can be extended to 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.0, full Netcom LTE, dedicated network 1.4G/1.8G LTE, GPS/GNSS/Beidou/RTK, CAN2.0B, and other modules, 9~36V wide voltage DC input power management with Power ignition delay switch function, in addition, the whole series adopts high-strength and thickened metal shell, which meets the STD-MIL-810G anti-vibration and shock standard, and can still operate freely in the most severe environments.