- Intel® LGA 1151 6th/7th/8th/9th CPU
- 6 x RS-232(5 x RS-232/485)
- 3 x LAN, 8 x USB, 2 x DP, VGA
- 1 x 2.5” SATA HDD or SSD, 1 x M.2 SSD
- 1 x PCI, 1 x PCIe X16, 1 x Mini PCIe
- Onboard SIM socket
- 24V DC Power Input
The Darveen MIC series makes use of a modular design of expansion slots, in order to meet different application requirements with different slot modules. The rugged aluminum housing not only provides an excellent heat dissipation solution but also does have high EMI/impact/vibration resistance.
The MIC-7111 can be configured with an Intel® LGA 1151 6th/7th/8th/9th CPU, making it widely applicable in embedded and industrial PC applications that require high-performance processors in a limited space.