- Cortex Quad-Core A55 Processor
- Metal structure, fanless design
- 12V wide voltage DC power input
- Rich I/O includes USB, RS-232/422/485, LAN, DIO
- Support WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G/5G
- Optional CAN port, GPS
The AEC-324 is Darveen’s latest ARM-based embedded computer, a low-power quad-core processor based on the Cortex A55 architecture, compatible with Android 11 or Ubuntu 18.04 operating system. The product integrates Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth onboard, and can expand full Netcom 4G/5G communication, CAN port, and GPS, providing an All-in-one solution.