- 10.1″ Industrial LCD Screen with P-cap Touch Panel
- Intel® Celeron™ J1900 CPU (2M Cache, 2.00 GHz)
- Rugged and Fanless Design, IP65
- 8-36V DC Input, Ignition Intelligent Switch function
- USB, RS-232/422/485, LAN, DIO, etc.
- Optional WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE, GPS, CAN2.0
Darveen's MVT series are rugged vehicle-mounted computers launched for mining and other heavy industries. They are powered by the Intel® J1900 low-power processor. They can fully utilize Microsoft Windows data processing capabilities in mobile vehicles and improve applications and network management capabilities while maintaining the flexibility and easy running of multitasking applications. It complies with STD-MIL-810G and IP65 standards and can operate freely in the most severe environments.
The MVT-1100 does have a 10.1-inch LCD screen and industrial resistance touch panel, 8~36V wide voltage DC input power management with a Power ignition delay switch function, and a built-in temperature control module. Optional 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.0, full Netcom LTE, dedicated network 1.4G/1.8G LTE, GPS/GNSS/Beidou, CAN2.0B and other modules to make it suitable for dispatching management of vehicles in the mining industry.