- 10.1″ Industrial LCD Screen with P-cap Touch Panel
- Cortex Dual-Core A72 and Quad-Core A53 Processor
- M12 Connector I/O Interface
- Rugged and Fanless Design, IP65
- 8-36V DC input with Ignition Intelligent Switch Function
- USB, RS-232/422/485, LAN, CAN, TTL, DIO etc.
- Optional WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G/5G, GPS
Darveen's MVT-750A is a 10.1-inch rugged industrial-grade vehicle-mounted terminal specially designed for the dispatching and management of heavy-duty vehicles such as mining trucks. It is equipped with a multi-touch capacitive screen, an industrial-grade LCD panel, high-performance six-core processor based on dual-core Cortex A72 and quad-core Cortex A53 architectures. It is adapted to Android 10 or Ubuntu 18.04. The product supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ublox GPS/Beidou/Glonass, and dual-channel CAN, and can be extended to full Netcom 4G/5G communication to help the mining industry realize real-time vehicle scheduling, comprehensive monitoring, and management.