- Completely flat design, 10.1" LCD display with resistive touch screen
- Robust aluminum housing and fanless design
- Integrated function keys and keys for adjusting brightness/volume
- Full IP67 dust/water protection
- Wide range 8-36V DC input with ignition control, optional built-in UPS
- Support advanced wireless modules, such as WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5, and 5G.
- Rich I/O, expandable DIO, CAN, Multi-LAN, Multi-COM
VT-768K is a rugged vehicle-mounted computer that comes with a 10.1" touch screen, function keypad, and Intel® J1900 platform for applications in warehousing, fleet management, and container terminal. It can be mounted in industrial vehicles, such as forklifts, trucks, trailers, cranes, and other heavy-duty vehicles. Optional WiFi6, 5G/LTE, Bluetooth, and GPS modules can be integrated into VT-768K for real-time data exchange, navigation and communications. The front panel integrates a function keypad and touchscreen that are designed for quick and easy operations.