- 8.4-inch industrial LCD with 5-wire industrial resistive touch screen
- Intel Celeron J1900 CPU (2M Cache, 2.00 GHz)
- Rugged construction, fanless design, full M12 connectors
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof rating
- Built-in temperature control module, support running at -40 ~ 70℃
- 8-36V wide voltage DC power input, with Ignition intelligent switch
- I/O interfaces includes USB, RS-232/422/485, LAN, DIO, etc.
- Multiple extended modules support WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE, GPS, CAN2.0, etc.
MVT series are rugged vehicle computers launched by Darveen for mining and other heavy-duty industries. They come with the Intel J1900 low-power processor and pre-installed Windows operating system. The MVT-1008 makes use of Microsoft® Windows® computing power in a mobile environment, optimizing application and network management compatibility while remaining flexible enough to run multiple advanced applications. The MVT-1008 uses an 8.4-inch LCD screen and a resistive industrial touch panel. It can be configured with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.0, full Netcom LTE, dedicated network 1.4G/1.8G LTE, GPS/GNSS/Beidou, CAN2.0B. Power can be applied through 8~36V wide voltage DC input with Power ignition delay switch function, built-in temperature control module. The MVT-1008 can operate in rugged environments under extreme conditions, making it suitable for the dispatching management of a variety of vehicles in the mining industry. It complies with STD-MIL-810G and IP65 standards.