- 10.4″ TFT-LCD with resistive or projected capacitive touchscreen
- Front panel integrated with function key control
- Rugged aluminum enclosure and fanless design
- IP65 protection against water and dust
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810G vibration testing standards
- Wide range 8-36V DC Power input with ignition control
- Flexible expansion capability for Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, LTE, 5G, GPS, CAN2.0B
The VT-758K is a ruggedized vehicle-mounted computer powered by an Intel® Celeron® processor and built with a 10.4-inch industrial resistive/capacitive touchscreen and function keys. It offers the choices of Windows-based OS, ensuring compatibility with most applications and optimizing network management systems. The VESA 75 and 100 mounts make installation in forklifts, cranes, and trucks easy, while flexible WiFi 6E, Bluetooth V5.3, 4G LTE/5G, GNSS, and CAN2.0B expansion options ensure always connected. Furthermore, it has an 8 to 36V wide-range DC input with a power ignition function, allowing it to adapt to different power systems. It complies with the MIL-STD-810G military standards for shock and vibration resistance, and it is IP65 rated for protection against dust and water, ensuring its reliability in challenging environments.