- 10.4" LED backlight panel with a resistive or capacitive multi-touchscreen
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- Fanless design
- Full IP65 dust/water protection
- Front panel integrated F1-F6 user-defined function keys
- Meet MIL-STD 810G standard anti-vibration shock
- Wide range 8-36V DC Power input with ignition control
- Mounting for VESA 75 and 100
- Flexible expansion capability for WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE/HSPA+/EVDO, GPS, CAN2.0B
The VT-758K is the latest generation of a ruggedized vehicle-mounted computer that comes with the Intel Bay Trail platform processor and Windows Embedded Standard or Professional operating system. The VT-857K makes use of Microsoft® Windows® computing power in a mobile environment, optimizing application and network management compatibility while remaining flexible enough to run multiple advanced applications.
The VT-758K uses a 10.4" high-temperature grade industrial resistive or capacitive multi touch screen. The VT-858K can be configured with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.0, full Netcom LTE/3, 4 and 5G, GPS/GNSS/Baidu, CAN2.0B. 8~36V wide voltage DC input, Power ignition delay switch function, power management, makes it suitable for warehousing forklift, logistics fleet, dock hub, and a variety of fleet management applications. Compliant with STD-MIL-810G, resistance vibration impact, and IP65 dust and waterproof standards. The VT-858 can operate in the most rugged environments under extreme conditions.