- 7" LED backlight panel with resistive touchscreen
- Integrated numeric and function keys
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- Fanless design
- IP65 dust/water protection
- Meet MIL-STD 810G standard anti-vibration shock
- Wide range 8-36V DC Power input with ignition control
- VESA 75 and 100 standard mounting
- Flexible expansion capability for WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE/HSPA+/EVDO, GPS, CAN2.0B
The VT-558 from Darveen Technology is the latest generation of ruggedized vehicle mount computers that come with an Intel® Bay Trail processor and Windows® Embedded Standard or Professional operating system. The VT-558 makes use of the full Microsoft® Windows computing power in a mobile environment, optimizing application and network management compatibility while remaining flexible enough to run multiple advanced applications.
The VT-558 does have a 7" industrial resistive touch screen, built-in 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth V4.0, full Netcom LTE / 3.5G, GPS/GNSS/Beidou, CAN2.0B modules, 8~36V wide-range DC input with power ignition function, and does have Integrated numeric and function keys. The system is aimed for usage in industrial vehicles, such as forklifts, trucks, trailers, cranes, and other heavy-duty vehicles. Meet STD-MIL-810G of anti-shock and vibration, IP65 dust, and waterproof standards making it operate freely in the most demanding environment.