- 8.4" LED backlight panel with resistive touchscreen
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- Fanless design
- IP65 dust/water protection
- Meet MIL-STD 810G standard anti-vibration shock
- Wide range 8-36V DC Power input with ignition control
- VESA 75 and 100 standard mounting
- Flexible expansion capability for WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE/HSPA+/EVDO, GPS, CAN2.0B
The VT-658 from Darveen Technology is the latest generation of ruggedized vehicle mount computers that comes with an Intel Bay Trail processor and Windows® Embedded Standard or Professional operating system. The VT-658 harnesses full Microsoft® Windows computing power in a mobile environment, optimizing application and network management compatibility while remaining flexible enough to run multiple advanced applications.
The VT-658 does have an 8" industrial resistive touch screen, built-in 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.0, full Netcom LTE / 3.5G, GPS/GNSS/Beidou, CAN2.0B modules, 8~36V wide-range DC input with power ignition function. The system is aimed for usage in industrial vehicles, such as forklifts, trucks, trailers, cranes, and other heavy-duty vehicles. Meet STD-MIL-810G of anti-shock and vibration, IP65 dust and waterproof standard make it operating freely in the most demanding environment.