The 6U VME SCSI drive module provides storage using a COTS 2.5” SATA Hard Disk Drive (HDD) or Solid State Drive (SSD) with a range of capacity, speed, environmental and cost options.
Capacities up to 8TB in a single 6U VME slot.
Ultra SCSI interface supports 8-bit narrow/16-bit wide, single-ended SE modes.
Options for discrete controlled secure.
- High storage capacity in a single 6U VMEbus Slot
- Provides transparent interface from the SCSI bus to SATA solid state drive
- Solid state drive or mechanical hard drive options
- Ultra3 SCSI interface supports 8-bit narrow/16-bit wide, single ended (SE) modes
- SCSI interface to front panel or VME P2 connector
- Provides boot disk and/or disk storage
- Uses COTS 2.5" SATA drive for wide range of options
- Robust design for extreme temperature, shock and vibration environments
- Compatible with all CPUs with a SCSI controller
- No additional software required
- P2 adapter accessory available
- ROHS compliant
- Power supplied from VMEbus; no separate power supply required
- Front panel activity LEDs
- SCSI termination can be enabled within module
- SCSI ID selection 0 - 15