The 2.5" SCSI 50-pin Narrow Solid State Drive (SSD) is a proprietary FPGA based design taht provides a long term solution for replacement of obsolete SCSI drives.
The design provides a transparent interface from the SCSI bus to a COTS CompactFlash.
Custom firmware provided for SCSI systems that require specific SCSI command responses, capacities, or sector sizes. A buit-in debug monitor can be used to diagnose issues and update firmware.
- Drop in placement for obsolete 50/pin Narrow SCSI drives
- Solid State technology
- Standard 2.5" form factor
- Capacities currently up to 240GB
- Ultra SCSI transfer rates up to 20 MB/s
- Single Ended (SE) interface
- Commercial and extended temperature versions available
- Rugged version available for high shock & vibration environments
- Options for discrete controlled secure erase
- Compatible with CPUs with a SCSI SE controller
- SCSI termination can be enabled within unit
- No additional software required
- SCSI selection 0 - 7