The 3.5” 50 -pin SCSI Narrow with removable Compact Flash is a proprietary FPGA based design that provides a long term solution for replacement of obsolete SCSI floppy, tape (DAT), magneto optical (MO), CD, DVD and PC card drives.
The design provides a transparent interface from the SCSI bus to a COTS compact flash card.
Custom firmware provided for SCSI systems that require specific SCSI command responses, capacities, or sector sizes.
A built-in debug monitor can be used to diagnose issues and update firmware.
- Drop in replacement for obsolete 50-pin Narrow SCSI drives
- Hot-swap Removable Compact Flash
- Emulations for SCSI floppy, SCSI Magneto Optical (MO), SCSI DAT Tape, SCSI CD, SCSI DVD and SCSI PC Card
- Standard 3.5” form factor
- Capacities currently up to 512GB
- Ultra SCSI transfer rates up to 20 MB/s
- Single Ended (SE) interface
- Commercial and extended temperature versions available
- Compatible with CPUs with a SCSI SE controller
- SCSI termination can be enabled within unit
- Compact Flash with write protect switch available
- No additional software required
- SCSI ID selection 0 – 7
- ROHS compliant