The 3.5” SCSI 50-pin Narrow Solid State Drive (SSD) is a proprietary FPGA based design that provides a long term solution for replacement of obsolete SCSI drives.
The design provides a transparent interface from the SCSI bus to a COTS 2.5” SATA SSD.
Custom firmware provided for SCSI systems that require specific command responses, capacities or sector sizes. A built-in debug monitor can be used to diagnose issues and update firmware.
- Drop in replacement for obsolete 50-pin Narrow SCSI drives
- Solid State technology
- Standard 3.5” form factor
- Capacities currently up to 120GB
- Ultra SCSI transfer rates up to 20 MB/s
- Single Ended (SE) Interface
- Commercial and extended temperature versions available
- Rugged version available for high shock & vibration environments
- Options for discrete controlled secure erase and drive destroy
- Compatible with CPU’s with a SCSI SE controller
- SCSI termination can be enabled within unit
- No additional software required
- SCSI ID selection 0 – 7