- Camera Link PCIe x1 interface fits in a 1-, 4-, 8-, or 16-lane PCIe slot
- Comes with half- or full-height backpanel
- Provides one or two SDR26 connectors for one or two base mode cameras
- Supports data rates up to 400 MB/s total in a PCIe Gen2 slot
- Offers optional 128 MB DDR3 for FIFO / data buffering
- Captures and displays images in real time, via DMA to host computer
- Provides onboard region-of-interest control
- Supports line and frame triggering over camera control lines
- Supports external trigger inputs via included Berg or optional Lemo connector
- Offers optional IRIG-B input via included Berg or optional Lemo connector
The VisionLink F1 is a 1-lane PCIe framegrabber with one or optionally two SDR26 connectors for up to two base mode Camera Link cameras. It supports standard mode control (CC) lines and has an on-board UART for camera control and external triggering. Optional IRIG-B timecode support is available.
The compact board has a half- or full-height backpanel and fits in a 1-,4-, 8-, or 16-lane PCIe slot.
The system must have an available PCI Express bus slot (1, 4, 8, or 16 lanes) that is not dedicated to display use only. See system requirements for other requirements.
Note: VisionLink F1 boards are functionally compatible with earlier DV and DVa series boards. Applications developed for legacy boards may need to be recompiled & re-linked with a current EDT SDK, and a current EDT device driver should be used. Download the latest driver/SDK here.
Datasheet VisionLink F1