The 3.5” SCSI SCA 80-pin SCSI Wide Solid State Drive (SSD) is a proprietary FPGA based design that provides a long term solution for replacement of obsolete SCSI drives.
The design provides a transparent interface from the SCSI bus to a COTS 2.5” SATA SSD.
Custom firmware provided for SCSI systems that require specific SCSI command responses, capacities or sector sizes.
- Drop in replacement for obsolete SCA SCSI 80-pin Wide drives
- Solid State technology
- Standard 3.5” form factor
- Capacities currently up to 960GB
- Ultra SCSI transfer rates up to 40 MB/s
- Single Ended (SE) interface
- Commercial and extended temperature versions available
- Rugged version available for high shock & vibration environments
- Options for discrete controlled secure erase and drive destroy
- Compatible with CPUs with a SCSI SE controller
- SCSI termination can be enabled within unit
- No additional software required
- SCSI ID selection 0 – 15