The 3U VPX SATA CFast™ Module provides storage using COTS CFast™ Solid State Drives (SSDs) with various capacity, speed and cost options.
The module provides SATA Interface to VPX connectors and comes in the following configurations:
- One Fixed CFast™
- Two Fixed CFast™
- One Removable CFast™
- One Fixed and One Removable CFast™
CFast™ is the same form factor as Compact Flash but has a SATA interface for faster speeds. CFast™ is the technology path forward.
- OpenVPX Ultra Thin Pipe (UTP) storage module profile MOD3‐STO‐1U‐16.5.1‐1, MOD3‐STO‐1U‐ 16.5.1‐2, and MOD3‐STO 1U‐16.5.1‐3.
- 3U VPX Storage VITA 46, 47, 48, 65
- Conduction or air cooled versions
- Uses COTS CFast™ drives for wide variety of options
- CFast™ capacities up to 1 TB (2 CF drives x 512 GB)
- Optional support for removable CFast™ secured by rugged retainer clip (air cooled only)
- CFast™ with write protect switch available
- Robust design for extreme temperature, shock & vibration environments
- SATA interface per OpenVpx storage module profile MOD3‐STO‐1U‐16.5.1‐x or optional rear transition module
- High performance SATA3 (SATA600) transfer rates. Compatible with SATA1,2.
- Compatible with all CPU’s with a SATA controller
- Current Limited
- No additional software required
- Power supplied from VPX backplane
3U VPX RTM SATA Adapter