The 3.5" 50-pin SCSI Narrow Solid State Drive is a proprietary FPGA based design that provides a long term solution for replacement of obsolete SCSI drives. The design provides a transparent interface from the SCSI bus to a COTS 2.5" SATA Solid State Drive. The drive can be configured to provide specific capacities for applications that only work with low capacity drives.
- Drop in replacement for hard to find 50-pin SCSI Narrow drives
- Capacities currently up to 960 GB. Larger capacities available as 2.5" COTS SSD capacities increase.
- Narrow SCSI Single Ended Interface provides transfer rates up to 20 MB/S
- Robust design for high temperature shock and vibration environments
- Lower power consumption than higher mechanical hard drive equivalent
- Fast, efficient field replacement
- High density mass storage in 3.5" form factor
- Commercial and extended temperature versions
- Options for discrete controlled secure erase, purge and drive destroy
- 35% lighter than standard 3.5" SCSI drive
- Compatible with CPUs with SCSI Narrow Single Ended Controller
- SCSI termination can be enabled within unit
- No additional software required
- SCSI ID Selection 0-7