- 10-core processor for high performance
- Up to 128 Gbytes DDR4 memory for server-grade applications
- 100G Ethernet Data plane
- Up to x16 PCI Express Gen 4 Expansion plane for high-speed communication with adjacent PIC(s)
- Optional M.2 module for storage with Write/Protect and Opal 2.0 compliance
- Optional Front VGA and USB ports for ease of setup
TR MAx/6sd-RCx is a Compute Intensive rugged Plug-In Card. It has been developed in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard. It features a 10-core Intel® Xeon® D-1746TER processor, up to 128 Gbytes DDR4 memory, and 2TB direct attached storage designed for workload consolidation and server-grade applications in challenging environments. For higher bandwidth communications, it supports up to 100 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity on the Data Plane and PCI Express (PCIe) Gen 4 on the Expansion Plane. Both the primary and secondary compute-intensive profiles are supported enabling either x8 or x16 PCIe lanes for communication with adjacent PIC(s). TR MAx/6sd-RCR is supplied with security features to enable a root of trust and is offered with Concurrent Technologies Guardian security package to prevent hardware and software changes once deployed.
Datasheet TR MAx/6sd-RCx