- Intel® Celeron J1900 Quad-Core Processor (2.0GHz)
- Rugged aluminum enclosure and fanless design
- Meet MIL-STD 810G standard
- Wide range 8-36V DC Power input with ignition control
- Optional for WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE w/ Micro-SIM, GPS, CAN2.0B
The Darveen VC series are rugged vehicle computers for mining and other heavy industries. They are equipped with Intel J1900 or Core-I processor and a pre-installed Windows operating system. It can fully utilize Microsoft Windows data processing capabilities in mobile environments and improve application and network management capabilities while maintaining the flexibility and ease of use of multi-tasking applications.
The VC series can be extended with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.0, full Netcom LTE, dedicated network 1.4G/1.8G LTE, GPS/GNSS/Beidou, CAN2.0B and other modules, 9~36V wide voltage DC input power management with Power ignition delay switch function. In addition, the whole series adopts a high-strength and thickened metal enclosure, which meets the STD-MIL-810G anti-vibration and shock standard, and can still operate freely in the most severe environments.