- Camera Link PCIe x4 interface fits in a 4-, 8-, or 16-lane PCIe slot
- Comes with half- or full-height back panel
- Provides two SDR26 connectors for one or two base mode cameras, or one medium to extended full-mode camera
- Supports data rates up to 850 MB/s total in a PCIe Gen2 slot
- Includes 128 MB DDR3 for FIFO / data buffering
- Captures and displays images in real-time, via DMA to host computer
- Provides onboard region-of-interest control
- Supports line and frame triggering over camera control (CC) lines
- Supports external trigger inputs via included Berg or optional Lemo connector
- Includes IRIG-B timecode input via included Berg or optional Lemo connector
The VisionLink F4 is a 4-lane PCIe frame grabber with two SDR26 connectors for up to two bases through full-mode Camera Link cameras. It supports standard mode control (CC) lines and has an onboard UART for camera control and external triggering. Optional IRIG-B timecode support is available.
The compact board has a half- or full-height back panel and fits in a 4-,8-, or 16-lane PCIe slot.
The system must have an available PCI Express bus slot (4, 8, or 16 lanes) that is not dedicated to display use only. See system requirements for other requirements.
Note: VisionLink F4 boards are functionally compatible with earlier DV and DVa series boards. Applications developed for legacy boards may need to be recompiled & re-linked with a current EDT SDK, and a current EDT device driver should be used. Download the latest driver/SDK here.
Datasheet VisionLink F4