- 12.1" LED backlight LCD panel, with resistive touch or capacitive multi touch screen
- Rugged Aluminum enclosure
- Fanless design
- IP65 dust and waterproof grade
- Front panel integrated Numeric and Function keys
- Anti-vibration and shock compliant to MIL-STD 810G standard
- 8-36V wide voltage DC power input, with ignition intelligent switch function
- Mounting for VESA 75 and 100
- A variety of extensions support WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE/HSPA+/EVDO, GPS, CAN2.0B.
The VT-858K is the latest generation of a ruggedized vehicle-mounted computer that comes with the Intel Bay Trail platform processor and Windows Embedded Standard or Professional operating system. The VT-858K makes use of Microsoft® Windows® computing power in a mobile environment, optimizing application and network management compatibility while remaining flexible enough to run multiple advanced applications.
The VT-858K uses a 12.1" high-temperature grade industrial resistive or capacitive multi touch screen. The VT-858K can be configured with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.0, full Netcom LTE/3, 4 and 5G, GPS/GNSS/Baidu, CAN2.0B. 8~36V wide voltage DC input, Power ignition delay switch function, power management, makes it suitable for warehousing forklift, logistics fleet, dock hub, and a variety of fleet management applications. Compliant with STD-MIL-810G, resistance vibration impact, and IP65 dust and waterproof standards. The VT-858 can operate in the most rugged environments under extreme conditions.